F.A.Q (professional activities and internships)
Frequently Asked Questions on how we proceed with our professional activities and internships
Who gets to be selected for the professional activities?
- Priority is given to graduates & 3rd session students but very often students from the 2nd get to participate.
- A 1st session could be selected depending on their experience.
How do I find out about the activities
- On the Campus Musitechnic site but we also share the information by e-mail.
How can I apply?
- By responding to the email.
- Registration will not be taken by phone or at the front desk.
How are we selected?
- In the first place, you must not be on the blacklist*.
- We consider:
- Your marks, your attendance, your reliability, if you have already participated in an activity and so on.
- There must not be any conflict with your school schedule.
- Your attitude towards the Staff and the teachers is also taken into account.
- PS: Feel free to apply even if you have previously taken part in an activity.
* You can be removed from the blacklist when you show you’re improving.
How will I know if I am selected?
- You will get an e-mail which will let you know if you have been selected or not.
What happens next after I am selected?
- Based on the activity, there might be a pre-meeting.
- You will get all the relevant information by e-mail.
- We will prepare an agreement that you will be asked to sign (the School and the requesting organization will sign as well).
- At the end of the professional activity, we will send you a survey in order to get your feedback on your experience and we will give an attestation stating your commitment to the event.
You have more questions or concerns?
- Contact Barbara at 514-521-2060